What are you resolutions for the new year?
Have you even thought about them?
Did you know that losing weight is at the top of almost everyone’s resolution list?
Signing up for a gym membership is listed right under losing weight.
Sadly, most who write down “going to the gym” fail to follow through and end up stopping within the first month. Losing weight through working out (especially at a gym) becomes a frustration, a burden and sometimes people say mean things, which often discourages those who truly need to lose weight from returning.
You can’t let what others say prevent you from achieving what you want to become.
If your resolution is to lose weight for the New Year, then here are 10 tips to keep in mind.
- Want it.Yes, you have to want “it”. At some point the desire to be thinner will be stronger than the risk of staying heavy. Embrace it! Use that burning desire to keep moving.
- Stick to it.It’s up to you. Make a promise to yourself that you will continue to do whatever you need to do to reach your goal of being thinner. Don’t quit.
- Believe in yourself.Know deep down that it will change your life…and save your life. Be your own motivation. You don’t need a cape or boots or an “S” on you chest to be super…you just need to believe that you have the power and you can accomplish great things.
- Be fearless. It takes courage to keep yourself on track. Don’t let fear stop you. Don’t let the unknown hold you back. You can do it.
- Trust your gut.Actually, trust your stomach. Listen to it. It will tell you when it’s full. That’s the time to stop eating.
- Set your goals, smash them. Set you weight loss goals in increments. Every time you pass those incremental marks (10, 15, 20 pounds) you are conquering your weight and getting closer to a healthier you.
- Get a “diet buddy”.Find a friend, family member or someone who can hold you accountable and help you stay true to your goals.
- Change your habits.Eat right, exercise, join a support group…if you want to be healthy then you need to change your habits and your routines.
- Stop listening to negativity. Maybe those people mean well, or maybe they don’t. Listen to positive thoughts, follow your heart and discover for yourself the joys of a thinner, healthier you.
- Visualize your success. Picture yourself being thinner and healthier everyday, follow tips 1-9 and make the new year the best year for you.
Thank you for allowing us to share these tips with you.
If you’d like to learn more about weight loss surgery and how Endobariatric has helped over 10,000 patients discover a healthier way of living utilizing the gastric sleeve procedure visit us at www.Endobariatric.com today. You’ll discover hundreds of before and after pictures, testimonials, educational materials and countless hours of informational videos that will answer just about every question you have regarding weight loss, diet, the surgery, what to expect and much more.